Tuesday, January 7, 2014

best of 2013



Pin It


Wow. It is hard to believe 2013 has come to an end, before we embark on another wonderful year I'd like to share with you SMBP's top recipes of  2013! It has been an amazing year of personal & professional growth, creativity, photography and amazing recipes....tons of amazing mouthwatering recipes.


When I first started this Blog back in 2011, I never dreamed of the tremendous joy and opportunities it would bring me. From the incredible people I have gotten to know directly through blogging throughout the years, awards and nominations which included being a Sauveur 4th Annual Best Food Blogs Finalist to actual paying photography jobs; I couldn't be more thankful and appreciative of all the love & support you have shown SMBP. I am so thankful for all the amazing opportunities the blogging world has opened up for me.

So to close out 2013 (a little late, I know!) I present you

The Best of SMBP's ~ 2013!

This recipe was by far the most popular of 2013- you guys loved this cheap, easy & healthy weeknight meal!

You all proved your love for breakfast by showing a ton love for this breakfast sammie; still my go to breakfast on Saturday mornings!

The DIY series was new to SMBP in 2013 and was a total success; 4 out of 8 in the series made it into the best of 2013

Who doesn't love a cozy cup of Chai? You all certainly did!

Heck yes!

Making your own flatbreads alongside homemade falafel is incredibly easy; these flatbreads also rock with a batch of curry or daal

I was so excited to learn how excited YOU were to make your own sourdough starter- so awesome!

Warm gooey spinach & artichoke dip; need I say more?

You sure are serious about your pasta and pesto!

Super quick & easy sandwich full of early summer goodness

Chocolate + hazelnuts = pure bliss

Here's to another amazing year full of happiness, love, success & amazing vegan food!

 love to all!
xo
Yum

28 comments:

  1. You had such a fabulous year! I made your homemade Nutella a while back and LOVED it! Cheers to 2014!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good year and as far as I can tell you had an amazing year as well!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year friend!! Wishing you all the best in 2014 :) You had such an awesome year - I made your homemade nutella and it was SO GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Heather! I want to eat every single thing on this list. It all sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Willow! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year over at Will Cook For Friends!

      Delete
  4. happy new year to smbp! 2013 was a good year to you ;) can't wait to see what happens this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great year you had! I love that so many of your DIY recipes made the cut :) Can't wait to see what 2014 brings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the DIY series- it is going to continue into 2014 as well!

      Delete
  6. Happy 2014! If it's anything like 2013 you're in for a good one :D
    Just look at all those tasty creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, I'm so glad you did this round-up because it reminded me that I need to try your sourdough starter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

    M.app365.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't think I would like it, but it turned out really good! All the options are cute, thanks for a great game

    V380 Pro Window

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am quite a big pancake fan and always looking forward for some best ones, currently I m am working in woollen jumpers manufacturer, women sweater manufacturer and women cardigan manufacturer and will share your recipe with my colleagues for sure. Thanks for sharing and hoping to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Connectspecialneeds.co.za
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. El kit es 100% algodón y cómodo de llevar.
    Cada kit está envuelto individualmente.

    El kit contiene:
    1 camiseta de manga corta
    1 breve
    1 par de calcetines
    1 toalla

    Embalaje: 40 kits / caja
    Tamaño: Kit de ropa interior de algodón de verano con amianto

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an awesome driving article. I am fundamentally content with your amazing work. You put a truly amazingly consistent article. https://royalgermanshepherdhome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. superslot สล็อตออนไลน์มาแรงแห่งยุค สล็อตแตกง่ายในปี 2022 ฝากถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ถือเป็นอีกหนึ่งของเว็บไซต์ สล็อต
    แค่เล่นเกมก็สามารถสร้างรายได้และทำเป็นอาชีพเสริม หรือสามารถทำให้ท่านนั้นรวยข้ามคืนกันได้ง่ายๆ ทดลองเล่นสล็อต ฟรีทุกค่ายเกม

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome post. Cheers for, visiting my blog dude! I will email you again. ร้านติดฟิล์มรถยนต์

    ReplyDelete
  17. You can watch seriale turcesti on our website serialelatimpro
    freely. Thanks for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
  18. https://discountpartner.co.uk/charles-bentley

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this is a really amazing and interesting article. thanks for sharing this wonderful article with us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. If you’re looking for a high-quality blender, you’ve come to the right place! Vitamix is one of the best blender brands in the world, and their 5200 quality blender is a great choice for anyone who wants to make smoothies, soups, sauces, and other delicious food. This blender comes with a lot of features that make it an excellent option for busy people. It has a large container that can hold up to 8 cups of liquid, making it perfect for making big batches of soup or smoothies. It also has a stainless steel blade that cuts through thick ingredients like nuts and ice very easily.

    https://blackfridaydad.com/vitamix-5200-deals/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - your comments make my day!