Friday, October 17, 2014

spiked pumpkin "nog" + cinnamon whipped cream

SMBP // Spiked "Nog" + cinnamon whipped cream
I had never experienced eggnog prior to meeting Justin, as I may have mentioned before, growing up we never ate anything that my Mom + Dad didn't eat- my Mom was a pretty finicky eater and my Dad's only real dislike are peas (even chickpeas!) + lima beans. Needless to say they were never on the eggnog band wagon.

Justin on the other hand loved it! He introduced me to eggnog spiked with rum one Thanksgiving, I fell hard and fast in love with the slightly sweet creamy spiked nog.....for a total of one day. You see, we celebrated a bit early while I was cooking our HUGE Thanksgiving Feast, needless to say neither of us enjoyed our Thanksgiving Dinner on the day it was made, we were so full and pumped up on Eggnog there was no room left for anything else. 

When we became Vegans Eggnog, of course was out for the both of us. 

Until we came across Justin's favorite Holiday Beverage veganized!


SMBP // Spiked "Nog" + cinnamon whipped cream
Justin could hardly contain himself  the day I brought home Vegan Nog, this was probably  3 years ago. So it was a no brainier when So Delicious contacted me to sample their Holiday Beverages which is very similar to Eggnog in thickness and festiveness! 

Given the pumpkin madness I thought what better way than to celebrate with a Spiked Pumpkin Pice Nog. It is the perfect beverage to complete a day of raking leaves.
SMBP // Spiked "Nog" + cinnamon whipped cream
Can you agree that whipped cream makes everything better?! So Delicious has a brand new Coconut Whipped Topping on the Market- this stuff is amazing! I am all for whipping up your own coconut whipped cream, however I am sure we all have forgotten once or twice to place the can in the fridge the night before or just plan got a dud where the cream never separated.

Let me tell you, this will be your saving grace. It stores in your Freezer and you take it out the night before and store it in the fridge to thaw (I had mine in the fridge for like 4/5 days before using) , take the cover off and whip it up nice and fully with a spoon before serving. 

I love dressing mine up with a hit of cinnamon.

SMBP // Spiked "Nog" + cinnamon whipped cream
Rum was out liquor of choice but feel free to use Brandy or whiskey- a shot of Kahlua would be pretty fantastic too. 
SMBP // Spiked "Nog" + cinnamon whipped cream SMBP // Spiked "Nog" + cinnamon whipped cream
SMBP // Spiked "Nog" + cinnamon whipped cream
Truth: Cinnamon Coco Whip is good on everything and anything

SMBP // Spiked "Nog" + cinnamon whipped cream
Was Eggnog a Holiday Tradition in your house?

SMBP // Spiked "Nog" + cinnamon whipped cream
Spiked Pumpkin Nog + Cinnamon Whipped Cream
makes 1 beverage

you will need:
2 cups So Delicious Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk Beverage*
Nip of Rum {1 1/2 ounces}
Splash Pure vanilla extract
ice {optional}
1 cup So Delicious Coco Whip: Coconut Whipped Cream*
1/2 tsp Cinnamon

assembly:
Place all ingredients {minus the whipped cream + cinnamon}in a shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into a cup. Place whipped cream in a bowl and add cinnamon- with a spoon stir well.

Place a dollop of cinnamon whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.

Enjoy!

*I was given this product however all thoughts and opinions are my own and I was under no obligation to review.

Yum

37 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh this is the best discovery ever!! Eggnog is one of those things I just assumed would never be vegan. This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for the coconut whip everywhere. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I will probably devour it with a spoon in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to go out and try some of these products! Now I HAVE to!

    I loved Eggnog as a kid. We always had it around. But I never understood the lure of adding rum....until last year. Oh man that's some good stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never grew up with eggnog either, nor did I particularly like it when I first tried it, but this looks like something that will have to make an appearance at Thanksgiving this year - it looks so tasty! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen cinnamon whipped cream before, it seems like the best idea :D
    Delicious!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need an article on essay writing? Just view it now then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The store service is in place. I was amazed when I received the replica watch.replica omega watches uk The quality of the dial is high, the belt is very good, and the size is suitable for me.replica omega seamaster-planet-ocean watches This copy watch gave me a lot of surprises and value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Een zeer stijlvol replica horloge, dit is een geweldig cadeau.replica horloges Het ziet er erg stevig uit en heeft een bepaald gewicht.replica patek philippe horloges Hier zijn enkele tips voor het kopen van replica's en we zijn er zeker van dat deze van hoge kwaliteit en uiterlijk is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The antibacterial properties of Manuka honey distinguish it from traditional honey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I accidently suffered this forum and read your post. Its actually an interesting topic. These information you mentioned is not very popular on the internet and not many people know.

    Free VPN

    ReplyDelete
  11. please check out the web-sites we comply with... custom tshirts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Mappery.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its like you learn my mind! You appear to understand so much about this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I feel that you just could do with some p.c. to drive the message house a bit..
    Buy Kratom

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.|
    Office space in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  15. It as nearly impossible to find experienced people about this topic,
    read more

    ReplyDelete
  16. we like to honor a lot of other internet web pages on the internet, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them.
    read more

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are doing something new with pumpkin and I am surely it will taste good. can't wait to try it myself. And also have a look at top digital marketing company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing this informative content , Great work
    Leanpitch provides online certification in Scrum master during this lockdown period everyone can use it wisely.

    Scrum master certification
    Enterprise Agile Coaching
    Advanced Scrum Master Training
    Product management certification
    Devops Online Training

    ReplyDelete
  20. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    Conifer.rhizome.org
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  22. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    Information
    Visit Web
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  23. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

    Stonly.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are sharing a piece of nice information here. The information you have provided is genuinely instructive and significant for us. Thanks for sharing an article like this. Nitro Whipped Cream Dispenser

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice information providing by your article and I would really like to thank for your article it’s really helpful.
    African Lean Belly

    ReplyDelete
  26. I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. All expert Article writer is here very helpful for me to create a new ideas about any topic.
    igoal huay

    ReplyDelete
  27. ขอบคุณสำหรับบทความดีๆ

    vegus168

    ReplyDelete
  28. McAfee 25 Digit Product Key is a 25-digit alpha-numeric character code that must be entered when activating your McAfee subscription at mcafee.com activate. This code is conveniently written on the back of the purchased retail card. The McAfee product key can be found in the registered email address of online McAfee subscription buyers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Through our service, we are proud to have assisted large numbers of students and teachers of academic institutions. Writers are delegated relating to academic qualifications and areas of expertise. You will not be assigned a writer who is incompetent for the level of work you need.
    https://superbessay.com/write-my-report/"

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the blog!

    Have a visit here Law Assignment Help

    Have a visit here Law Assignment Service

    Have a visit here Law Assignment Service

    Have a visit here Law Assignment Writing Services

    About us Law Essay Pros started by an Entrepreneur who was eager to learn “Law” as his father perusing as an Attorney in UK Justice Department.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. If you are looking for a Whipped cream bottle online then get in touch with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Exceptionally a fabulous Matka blog with energizing All Matka data, I value you multiple times for setting up this Vip Matka astounding online journal and for the enlightening substance Matka Fast shared, I thought that it was extremely helpful. Many thanks to you. Check Matka Open for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - your comments make my day!